“It’s alive” - new theme design, interesting posts & more…

Happy New Year everyone! I would like to give you a heads up with the news that the blog will become “live” again with more regular and interesting posts around jQuery and JavaScript. For the last couple of years I have been involved in a very fast growing start-up with a vibrant developers team. I have learned a lot during this period, so I decided to also cover topics about maintaining frequently changing codebase, programming best practices for better code maintenance and also tools & tips to stay sane.

To get things moving I spent couple of days redesigning the blog theme using Twitter Bootstrap and dressing it up to Blogger template (if there is a demand, I can polish the template’s code and release it to the public). I hope you like the new look. If there are any bugs, please leave a message on Facebook or Twitter.

Happy New Year and happy coding…